About Us: The Douglas County High School Chapter is a part of a grassroots, student-led group that partner with the U.S. Fund for UNICEF. Our job as global citizens are to advocate, fundraise, and educate children's rights around the world.
Plans: Each year is planned in accordance to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF Events. Aside from attending the National Student Summit, advocating for Syria, and writing to legislators, we will partake in…
* Fundraise for Trick or Treat for UNICEF in October
* Educate the End Trafficking campaign in January
* Fundraise for the World Water Month in March
* Fundraise for the Eliminate Project in April
Being a part of this movement makes you stand out. You will meet intellectuals, help solve and be knowledgeable of global issues, have fun, and become a leader.
"You will have an active hand in changing the world."- Tari Clement '17
* Meetings: Second and Last Monday at 4:00pm sharp. They will include activities, videos, planning, announcements, and ceremonies.
* Dues are $15 and include tshirt
* 30 point requirement
* Remind: Text @dcunicef to 81010
Congratulations to our 2016-2017 UNICEF CLUB Officers
Tari Clement Founder and President
Alyssa Evans Vice President
Tyler Lamar Secretary
Josslyn Lally Treasurer
Roda Kesete, Nathanial Christian, Alicia Cumberlander Event Managers