All Band Dues are due for the 2016 school year. Please turn them in to the school addressed to the DC Tiger Band Boosters.
Sign up for up-to-the-minute updates by joining the DC Tiger Band Remind:
Text @dctigerb to 81010 and follow the directions.
Purpose of the Douglas County Band Program:
1. To support the school and community through performances at athletic events and other public events such as parades, dedications, and local community functions.
2. To project a positive image for the school and fine arts department at DCHS.
3. To promote healthy relationships with other bands, schools, and musicians.
4. To inspire students in the enjoyment and enthusiasm of music and performing.
5. To perform at the highest possible level at all times and attain the absolute best out of each individual.
For Any and All information about the DC Tiger Band go to the below listed website(you must enter it in your URL - Do not click the link) and search for "DC Tiger Band." You will find all information regarding your student. Also, if you enter your students lunch number, in the student page portion, you will be able to see information regarding your student.
The DCSS No Pass/ No Participate Policy states the following:
All participants must be enrolled in that sheltering institution as a full time student.
The student must attend school for at least half of the school day on a competition or game day.
Must have passed 3 out of 4 of his or her classes from the previous semester, and must be on track to graduate according the rules set forth by GHSA.
*Failure to meet any or all of these requirements may result in a four week probationary period, which makes the student ineligible to compete, or may result in removal from the DCHS Tiger Bands Program.