Registration for all students entering Douglas County kindergarten for the first time in 2017-2018 will be begin May 1, 2017, and will continue throughout the summer at the Murray Educational Center - Central Registration located at 4841 Highway 5 (old Bill Arp Elementary). Registration is available each day from 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Kindergarten students must be five years old on or before September 1, 2017.
Bring the following documents and information to registration:
· Birth Certificate
· Georgia Immunization Form 3231 (marked complete for school attendance)
· Hearing, Dental, Vision, BMI Screening Form 3300 (all boxes completed)
· Social Security Card or Waiver
· Parent/Guardian Photo ID
· Custody/Guardianship Papers – if applicable
Proof of Residence:
· If You Rent – Current Lease AND Current Utility Bill or Connection Receipt (within the last 30 days)
· If You Own – Current Mortgage Statement or Tax Bill AND Utility Bill or Connection Receipt (within the last 30 days)
· Multi-Residence Form – If living with family or friends signed by owner or leasee and notarized
Please contact 770-651-2050 if you have any questions regarding the registration process.